St. Benedict's School of Nursing: Oral History Project
Published by Weber State University - Stewart Library
The St. Benedict's School of Nursing was founded in 1947 by the Sisters of Mount Benedict. The school operated from April 1947 to 1968. In 1966, the program became the basis for Weber State College's Practical Nurse Program and eventually merged into Weber's Nursing Program.