Beaver (UT) Murdock Academy Collection
Published by Southern Utah University - Sherratt Library
Originally the Beaver Branch of Brigham Young University, the school became independent in 1908 and was renamed Murdock Academy. Housed in the buildings of Fort Cameron, a former military base outside of Beaver, Utah, it offered a 4 year high school program. This privately owned school closed in 1922 when the new public Beaver High School was opened.